WOW have you ever wondered how some people are so positive and you wonder what is their secret? Do they take “happy juice” or do they follow some principles that are a blue print to stay positive? What I have found is that positive people practice these principles below and it takes times to see the results. To transform our bodies we must change what is between our ears and the rest will follow:)
1. Positive Self Talk- Yes very true daily “positive self talk” is one of the daily habits that positive people do. They are their own “coach”. Practice self positive talk throughout the day and you will find yourself thinking more positively.
2. Positive phrases- Positive phrases and words with these 3 to 5 letters are used in positive peoples’ vocabulary. Try using the words and phrases like… ” wow, best, real, fair, hope, i will, I can.
3. Mental Protein Each day take 30 minutes for yourself and read or listen to material that is “positive” and helps develop your #1 asset…your brain:). Choose uplifting speakers, positive people, books, blogs, and fuel with good nutrition.
4. Write Your Goals Down- Positive people are goal driven people who also show responsibility and dedication to hit their fitness and life goals.
5. Garbage In= Garbage Out- Control who you associate with, what you read/watch, and how you let others around you influence your thoughts. STAY positive.
Now that we have outlined 5 habits to stay positive, practice these daily and the results will be shocking in all areas of your life!! Transform your brain, then your heart, and then your body will follow.
Dedicated to your fitness success!