We Are EXCITED To Announce Our 1 Year Anniversary For The NEW Good Life Fitness On 84th Highway 2!!!! We Are Celebrating With Our HUGE Membership And Personal Training Specials!!! Thank You Lincoln And Surrounding Communities For All Of Your Support For Allowing Good Life Fitness The Opportunity To Assist You All On Your Fitness Goals!!! Gym Only Membership: ONLY $22.99/mo Gym Plus Group Fitness: ONLY $27.99/mo Fitness Boot Camp: ONLY $99/mo All Memberships Include: : Access To Both Good Life Fitness Locations : FREE Tanning : FREE Child Care : Full Cardio/Weight Room : HUGE Women's ONLY Fitness Room SPECIAL: Expires December 16th At 10p.m. certain restrictions apply.Share it!
Support Local Business This Saturday!!! Gift Certificates Are Available!!! With An Overwhelming Response We Have EXTENDED Our HUGE Black Friday Specials To EXTEND Through Sunday At 8p.m. At Both Good Life Fitness Locations!! At Good Life Fitness We Are HONORED To Assist Lincoln And Neighboring Communities And Are Proud Members Of The Lincoln Chamber Of Commerce!! Did You Know That Good Life Fitness Is A Locally Owned And Operated Business Where The Owners Live In Lincoln And Are In The Gyms Everyday!!! We Pride On Being Voted The #1 Health Club In Lincoln, In Nebraska, And Voted TOP 50 Gyms In America!! Support Your Local Business This Saturday!!! Share it!
Due To An OVERWHELMING Response Our HUGE Black Friday Specials Have Been EXTENDED To Sunday At 8p.m.!!!!! YES Join The #1 Gym Nebraska With Our HUGE Black Friday Sales!!! Take Advantage Of HUGE Savings!! Maybe You Are Traveling And Can't Make It In...NO Worry All Specials Can Be Purchased Over The Phone!!! Share it!
A HUGE Thank You To All Of The Members Of Good Life Fitness For Their Dedication, Passion And Bringing Their "A" Games To Get Better Every Single Day With One Meal, One Workout, One Day At A Time!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You To Our Amazing Managers Christy Johnson Glf Ryan Wright Glf Jen Imus And To The ENTIRE Staff For Their Dedication To Helping The Members And The Community Of Lincoln And Surrounding Areas With Achieving Long Term Health And Fitness Success!!! A HUGE Honor To Receive This Award....Thank You For Choosing Your Locally Owned And Operated Good Life Fitness💪
Dedicated To Your Fitness Success! Dave, Jason, Steve And The Entire Staff AweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesomeShare it!
Looking at various studies on obesity, the researchers found several common factors among those who were successful in maintaining their weight loss long term. Check out these top 3 tips.
- Limiting T.V Screen Time- I often hear I do not have enough time to exercise...but funny thing is they can recite the current sit-com show to you. With T.V comes snacking and mindless eating...BE CAREFUL:) The average American population spends 3 hours a day watching T.V. Try and replace this time by taking a walk or going to the gym..
- Maintaining Consistency- Our bodies are creatures of habit. Staying consistent on your daily caloric intake and maintaining consistency with their workouts and nutrition was key. There is no "falling off the wagon".
- Weight Training- The secret is "muscle". Yes NOT huge bulk but muscle. The key for long term bone health, metabolism health, and successful weight management is preserving your muscle. It is the armor of your future success. Exercising with weight a minimum of 3 x week.
So many become FRUSTRATED or EXCITED to see how many calories they are burning during interval, boot camp, and/or group fitness classes!! Check out the tip of the day from Good Life Fitness personal trainer Bryant Travis Tip of the Day: Don't judge the quality of your training off of a device that estimates your caloric expenditure(Cardio equipment, HRM, Garmin, etc.). As they are not exact and can vary with accuracy from workout to workout. These devices use heart rate to determine caloric expenditure. Which makes them fairly accurate when it comes to aerobic exercise, but they can be drastically off when it comes to anaerobic exercise(strength training, sprints, etc.). Heart rate can be manipulated by adrenaline, anxiety, sleep deprivation, drugs and many other variables that do not equate to more calories burned. These devices can be fun and motivating to track your workouts, but do not think just because it says you burned less calories the workout was inferior.Share it!
So many people often ask "what should I do before I workout?". Well....check out the instructors at Good Life Fitness as they reveal their favorite PRE workout nutrition. If you have any questions please schedule today a FREE nutrition consultation.
- Greek yogurt or string cheese and fruit. – Christy Johnson
- My go-to is 1 slice whole wheat toast & 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter-Lee Johnson
- Egg whites with 2 eggs. Topped with some salsa and avocado – Brittany Funk
- Just have protein powder in almond milk. – Leah Sveen
- Hard boiled egg, toast with peanut butter, protein bar, or a protein shake an hour before.- Megan Henderson
- Hour or so before is Greek Yogurt and an apple –Katelyn Stevens
- Protein energy balls or a hard boiled egg- Lexee Kuhlman
- Spoonful of peanut butter & half a banana or 2 eggs scrambled with cottage cheese. - Amanda Swyers
- 1 Scoop Of Vanilla Protein In 12oz Of Coffee- Steve Auxier
- 3 egg whites 1 yolk, 2 strips turkey bacon, old fashioned oatmeal, 1/2 tbsp all natural almond butter, blue berries- Ryan Wright