How many hours per day are you spending at the gym and still not getting the results that you want? OVER 55 million people start their fitness journey in January and OVER 65% are done by March!! There are a bunch of reason of reasons for this major drop off.
- Lack Of Results
- Extreme Burnout
- Lack Of Knowledge From Bad Fitness Information
- Muscle And Fiction: How many times have you tried a program from one muscle magazine and noticed zero result? Have you noticed that every fitness magazine advertises bogus claims or the common infomercial that states " If you lose more than 30# in the first 2 weeks then discontinue usage"..hmmm heck yes I take those odd.
- Law Of Diminishing Returns: This common law of economics should not be forgotten. With fitness not necessarily more is better. The longer you spend weight training the more damage that you are doing to the body.
- Skipped Meals: Are you skipping meals or snacks? If so then you are missing one of the most IMPORTANT steps of developing good habits. A catabolic body (muscle wasting) will never produce lean muscle tissue to its fullest potential.
Good Life Fitness Is Lincoln's Premier Health & Fitness Facility!! When looking for a gym in 2019 please ask the following questions:Share it!
- Do you have to sign a long term contract? ( 1 year, 2 year, 3 year) (Not at Good Life Fitness )
- Do you have to pay an initiation fee? (Not at Good Life Fitness)
- Do you have cancellation fees? (Not at Good Life Fitness)
- Do you have certified trainers and nutritionists on staff to help you not only reach your goals, but also teach you the tools to maintain them?(Good Life Fitness has the BEST
- Do you offer group and one on one personal training? (Good Life Fitness does)
- Do you offer metabolic personal training? (Good Life Fitness does)
- Do you offer 30 minute Lunch time classes? (Good Life Fitness does)
- How many fitness classes do you offer per week? (Good Life Fitness offers OVER 160 combined boot camp and fitness classes per week)
- Do you offer free childcare? (Good Life Fitness does)
SUPER Excited To Announce Good Life Fitness Has Won For The 2nd Year In A Row The #1 Health & Fitness Center In The 2018 Best Of Lincoln Survey!! This Is Very Humbling As A Locally Owned And Operated Business Which We Take Great Pride In!! We Are HONORED To Assist EVERY Single Day All The Members Of Good Life Fitness In Lincoln And Surrounding Communities On Their Fitness Journey With ONE Meal, ONE Workout, ONE Day At A Time!! Thank You For Letting Our Staff Assist You All!!
HUGE Thank To The #1 Group Fitness Manager In The WORLD Christy Johnson Glf For Her Gallons Of ENERGY And Dedication To The Staff, Ryan Wright Glf For His AMAZING Dedication To Training The Staff And To Lacy Parsons For Managing An AMAZING Child Care Staff!! #bestloflincoln #fitness #itsallaboutthemembers Thank You!! Steve AuxierShare it!
Short term pain for long term gain! In order to achieve what other’s haven’t you must be willing to make sacrifices that others won’t. Unfortunately in the beginning these are short term pain. Every successful fitness transformation requires short term painful sacrifices that really make the major difference in long term success. With the winter months approaching I have 6 obstacles that you must overcome daily:) Here are the Top 6 obstacles to overcome daily! 1. Hitting The Snooze Button– Yes the snooze button in the morning can be your big obstacle. By waking up 10 minutes early each day this can be the deciding factor to give you enough time to eat your balanced out breakfast! No more drive throughs or sugar packed breakfast bars. 2. Exercising at 5a.m- Studies show a 90% success rate for people that exercise in the early morning before work. If life gets in the way then you must make it a priority no matter what to exercise first thing in the morning. The old saying ” Early bird gets the worm”:) 3. Pack your lunch– If you try to wing your lunch you will make bad choices that are not on your program. Co-workers and friends can easily influence you with your guard down. Take the extra time each night to prepare your lunch for the following day. Fail to plan to plan to fail:) At Good Life Fitness we have several avenues to help you. We have the “Shred” food available and also the “Shred” food exchange program!! 4. Starting a fitness program– Yes this is short term pain with long term gains. Everybody struggles in the beginning. Nobody is bullet proof from first time soreness. I truely believe this is mentally tough for exercisers trying to start up again with their fitness program. Nobody likes to be sore or struggling to breath. Our bodies are a creature of habit and will adjust within 2 weeks. Just get through the beginning stages:)) 5. Switching your food choices– Yes we love salt, sugar and fat! Yes the temptations are killers but are you willing to fight through the temptations to get where you want to be? Win the battle with your mind. Ask yourself is this a want or a need? Our bodies are constantly trying to reward and comfort. Set your mindset for cruise control and fight off the battles of temptations! Short term pain for long term gain!! 6. Comfort Foods– Our bodies since the beginning of time have been programmed to store fat for survival! Be aware as the cold weather approaches that our bodies are preparing for the winter conditions. The days are getting shorter and your body will start a hibernation mode…food storage and more sleep!! Try to choose soups that are low sodium broth based versus cream style. Increase your green tea to help stabilize blood sugar and to fight off the sugar cravings! BONUS:) Form your support system of friends, co-workers! Let other know your fitness goals and they will hold you accountable! Fight off the national weight gain average of 7-21lbs from October-January! At Good Life Fitness we are here for you:) WE ARE DEDICATED TO YOUR FITNESS SUCCESS!!! Train smart and expect success!! Steve AuxierShare it!
Good Life Fitness/Blue Blood Brewery "HONOR The Fallen 5k" Donation! Huge Thank You To Everyone Who Came And Supported The Good Life Fitness/Blue Blood Brewery “ Honor The Fallen”5k!! From All Of Your Support A Donation Of $7,140.41 Was Donated To The Law Enforcement Memorial Fund On Behalf Of Good Life Fitness We Are HONORED To Be Part Of This Wonderful Cause! Mark Your Calendars For May 11th 2019 For The 2nd Annual “Honor The Fallen” 5k Race Early Registration Discounts Will Be Available!! Share it!
Calling All Golfer's!! Check Out This SPECIAL Sports Specific Seminar With Certified Personal Trainers Kurtis Doremus Glf Trainer And Bryant Travis!!! Do you golf with pain? Are you unsure of the specific exercises to help with your hamstring, hips, and shoulder flexibility? This Seminar Will Cover The Following: ***Shoulder/Hip Mobilitiy *** Core Strengthening Exercise ***Golf Specific Exercises To Improve Strength/Stamina *** Q&A Of Specific Exercises To Prevent Injuries LIMITED Spots Are Available!!!! Share it!
Every Day We Are HONORED To Assist So Many Members With ONE Meal, ONE Workout, ONE Day At A Time!!! Congratulations Lisa Jones On Winning Boot Camper Of The Week!!! Lisa Has Been Attending 5a.m Boot Camp 3-5x Week For A Little Over A Year!!! Lisa Has Dropped OVER 10lbs And 2 Sizes!!! The BEST Part She Looks And Feels GREAT!! Lisa Was Encouraged To Join Good Life Fitness From Her Good Friend Paula Fankhauser!!! GOOOO TEAM!!! Share it!