With the New Year right around the corner fitness is on the minds of EVERYONE!! Making the best decision for your fitness success can sometimes be very stressful. Millions of people will search for personal trainers in studio and in home, join health clubs, and seek the assistance of nutritionist. When shopping for health clubs, boot camps/group fitness programs, and programs that are offered just for a short time frame of 6 weeks, 10 weeks, or 12 weeks here are a few questions to consider to help you make the best decision.
- Does the club have month/month memberships?
- Does the club have 1 year or 2 year memberships options?
- Does the club have sneaky sales promotions?
- Does the club have first/last month dues up front?
- Does the club have high pressure sales with commission driven sales people?
- Does the club have scenarios if you join now we will waive your initiation fees and other dues?
- Does the club have specials every other week and all the members are paying different rates?
- Does the club have hidden facility fees?
- Does the club have cancellation fees?
- Does the club have membership fees so low that the weight room is jam packed?
- Does the club allow children on the weight room floor?
- Does the club have members who leave weights on the machines?
- Does the club allow its members to go shirt less and shoes are not required?
- Does the club have towel service fees?
- Does the club have the hours available for you and for the child care?
- Does the club have FREE child care?
- Does your club have child care?
- Does your club have lockers/showers?
- Does your club offer enough group fitness or fitness boot camp classes to work for your schedule?
- Does your club have hours of operation for you just in case you are not able to make it to a scheduled class?
When searching for a qualified fitness professional to assist you with your fitness journey here are a few questions to ask before making your decision. These are questions that are often overlooked when seeking for in home or studio personal training.
- How many years of personal training have you had?
- Do you any before/after photos of your clients success?
- Have you taken college courses or have a degree in related field?
- Do you do this part time or full time?
- Do you have an updated personal training certification?
- Do you have personal liability insurance
When searching for the right fitness boot camp/group fitness program for you.
- Does the program have a start and end date?
- Does the program offer any nutritional guidance from a qualified fitness professional
- Does the instructors have an updated personal training certification?
- Does the program offer enough flexible times throughout the week?
- Does the program offer child care?
- Does the program offer showers/lockers
- Does the program offer other fitness activities to prevent fitness plateaus?
- Is the program affordable for what you receive in services?
To look and feel your best you must train with the best. Please let us know if we can assist with your fitness goals.
Good Life FitnessShare it!