How many hours per day are you spending at the gym and still not getting the results that you want? OVER 55 million people start their fitness journey in January and OVER 65% are done by March!! There are a bunch of reason of reasons for this major drop off.
- Lack Of Results
- Extreme Burnout
- Lack Of Knowledge From Bad Fitness Information
- Muscle And Fiction: How many times have you tried a program from one muscle magazine and noticed zero result? Have you noticed that every fitness magazine advertises bogus claims or the common infomercial that states " If you lose more than 30# in the first 2 weeks then discontinue usage"..hmmm heck yes I take those odd.
- Law Of Diminishing Returns: This common law of economics should not be forgotten. With fitness not necessarily more is better. The longer you spend weight training the more damage that you are doing to the body.
- Skipped Meals: Are you skipping meals or snacks? If so then you are missing one of the most IMPORTANT steps of developing good habits. A catabolic body (muscle wasting) will never produce lean muscle tissue to its fullest potential.
Good Life Fitness Is Lincoln's Premier Health & Fitness Facility!! When looking for a gym in 2019 please ask the following questions:Share it!
- Do you have to sign a long term contract? ( 1 year, 2 year, 3 year) (Not at Good Life Fitness )
- Do you have to pay an initiation fee? (Not at Good Life Fitness)
- Do you have cancellation fees? (Not at Good Life Fitness)
- Do you have certified trainers and nutritionists on staff to help you not only reach your goals, but also teach you the tools to maintain them?(Good Life Fitness has the BEST
- Do you offer group and one on one personal training? (Good Life Fitness does)
- Do you offer metabolic personal training? (Good Life Fitness does)
- Do you offer 30 minute Lunch time classes? (Good Life Fitness does)
- How many fitness classes do you offer per week? (Good Life Fitness offers OVER 160 combined boot camp and fitness classes per week)
- Do you offer free childcare? (Good Life Fitness does)
SUPER Excited To Announce Good Life Fitness Has Won For The 2nd Year In A Row The #1 Health & Fitness Center In The 2018 Best Of Lincoln Survey!! This Is Very Humbling As A Locally Owned And Operated Business Which We Take Great Pride In!! We Are HONORED To Assist EVERY Single Day All The Members Of Good Life Fitness In Lincoln And Surrounding Communities On Their Fitness Journey With ONE Meal, ONE Workout, ONE Day At A Time!! Thank You For Letting Our Staff Assist You All!!
HUGE Thank To The #1 Group Fitness Manager In The WORLD Christy Johnson Glf For Her Gallons Of ENERGY And Dedication To The Staff, Ryan Wright Glf For His AMAZING Dedication To Training The Staff And To Lacy Parsons For Managing An AMAZING Child Care Staff!! #bestloflincoln #fitness #itsallaboutthemembers Thank You!! Steve AuxierShare it!
Calling All Golfer's!! Check Out This SPECIAL Sports Specific Seminar With Certified Personal Trainers Kurtis Doremus Glf Trainer And Bryant Travis!!! Do you golf with pain? Are you unsure of the specific exercises to help with your hamstring, hips, and shoulder flexibility? This Seminar Will Cover The Following: ***Shoulder/Hip Mobilitiy *** Core Strengthening Exercise ***Golf Specific Exercises To Improve Strength/Stamina *** Q&A Of Specific Exercises To Prevent Injuries LIMITED Spots Are Available!!!! Share it!
Good Life Fitness Keeps Getting Better And Better!!! Enrollment Is Open NOW!!! We Would Like To Introduce Our NEW GLF Kids Club Manager Nicole Von Kaenel!!! Nicole Brings OVER 16yrs Teaching Experience Of Children's Physical Education In Our Lincoln Education Systems!!! GLF Kids Club is an after school program focused on giving kids the tools needed to become the healthiest and happiest they can be. Kids will experience both physical and educational activities, planned by a certified Physical Education Teacher with 16 years teaching experience!!!
- Home Work Help- GLF Kids Club offers homework help to school aged students. Children will also receive a healthy and nutritious snack.
- Fitness Activities- Kids will participate in games, fitness challenges, yoga as well as different stations focusing on balance and coordination.
This Fun Filled After School Fitness And Learning Program Is Very EXCITING And Will Be Offered At Good Life Fitness SE Monday-Friday!!!
We Are NOW Accepting Applications For Part Time Kids Club Teachers!!! Additional Questions And All Applications Please Send To Steve@goodlifefit.com SPREAD The Word!!!!Share it!