How many hours per day are you spending at the gym and still not getting the results that you want? OVER 55 million people start their fitness journey in January and OVER 65% are done by March!! There are a bunch of reason of reasons for this major drop off.
- Lack Of Results
- Extreme Burnout
- Lack Of Knowledge From Bad Fitness Information
- Muscle And Fiction: How many times have you tried a program from one muscle magazine and noticed zero result? Have you noticed that every fitness magazine advertises bogus claims or the common infomercial that states " If you lose more than 30# in the first 2 weeks then discontinue usage"..hmmm heck yes I take those odd.
- Law Of Diminishing Returns: This common law of economics should not be forgotten. With fitness not necessarily more is better. The longer you spend weight training the more damage that you are doing to the body.
- Skipped Meals: Are you skipping meals or snacks? If so then you are missing one of the most IMPORTANT steps of developing good habits. A catabolic body (muscle wasting) will never produce lean muscle tissue to its fullest potential.
Good Life Fitness Is Lincoln's Premier Health & Fitness Facility!! When looking for a gym in 2019 please ask the following questions:Share it!
- Do you have to sign a long term contract? ( 1 year, 2 year, 3 year) (Not at Good Life Fitness )
- Do you have to pay an initiation fee? (Not at Good Life Fitness)
- Do you have cancellation fees? (Not at Good Life Fitness)
- Do you have certified trainers and nutritionists on staff to help you not only reach your goals, but also teach you the tools to maintain them?(Good Life Fitness has the BEST
- Do you offer group and one on one personal training? (Good Life Fitness does)
- Do you offer metabolic personal training? (Good Life Fitness does)
- Do you offer 30 minute Lunch time classes? (Good Life Fitness does)
- How many fitness classes do you offer per week? (Good Life Fitness offers OVER 160 combined boot camp and fitness classes per week)
- Do you offer free childcare? (Good Life Fitness does)
SUPER Excited To Announce Good Life Fitness Has Won For The 2nd Year In A Row The #1 Health & Fitness Center In The 2018 Best Of Lincoln Survey!! This Is Very Humbling As A Locally Owned And Operated Business Which We Take Great Pride In!! We Are HONORED To Assist EVERY Single Day All The Members Of Good Life Fitness In Lincoln And Surrounding Communities On Their Fitness Journey With ONE Meal, ONE Workout, ONE Day At A Time!! Thank You For Letting Our Staff Assist You All!!
HUGE Thank To The #1 Group Fitness Manager In The WORLD Christy Johnson Glf For Her Gallons Of ENERGY And Dedication To The Staff, Ryan Wright Glf For His AMAZING Dedication To Training The Staff And To Lacy Parsons For Managing An AMAZING Child Care Staff!! #bestloflincoln #fitness #itsallaboutthemembers Thank You!! Steve AuxierShare it!
I cannot be more proud of Good Life Fitness boot camper Brandee Garratt. Brandee and Kurtis Doremus have been working together on nutrition for 5 months now and she continues to hit all her progression marks and is never satisfied with the bear minimum. To date, here are just some of her accomplishments: -lost 37.6 pounds -lost 7% body fat -lost 25.77 pounds of body fat -lost 22 1/4 inches total
-Placed 3rd in Good Life Fitness10 week challenge! Keep up the truly inspiring work Brandee!
Good Life Fitness/Blue Blood Brewery "HONOR The Fallen 5k" Donation! Huge Thank You To Everyone Who Came And Supported The Good Life Fitness/Blue Blood Brewery “ Honor The Fallen”5k!! From All Of Your Support A Donation Of $7,140.41 Was Donated To The Law Enforcement Memorial Fund On Behalf Of Good Life Fitness We Are HONORED To Be Part Of This Wonderful Cause! Mark Your Calendars For May 11th 2019 For The 2nd Annual “Honor The Fallen” 5k Race Early Registration Discounts Will Be Available!! Share it!
Calling All Golfer's!! Check Out This SPECIAL Sports Specific Seminar With Certified Personal Trainers Kurtis Doremus Glf Trainer And Bryant Travis!!! Do you golf with pain? Are you unsure of the specific exercises to help with your hamstring, hips, and shoulder flexibility? This Seminar Will Cover The Following: ***Shoulder/Hip Mobilitiy *** Core Strengthening Exercise ***Golf Specific Exercises To Improve Strength/Stamina *** Q&A Of Specific Exercises To Prevent Injuries LIMITED Spots Are Available!!!! Share it!