We Are EXCITED To Announce Our 1 Year Anniversary For The NEW Good Life Fitness On 84th Highway 2!!!! We Are Celebrating With Our HUGE Membership And Personal Training Specials!!! Thank You Lincoln And Surrounding Communities For All Of Your Support For Allowing Good Life Fitness The Opportunity To Assist You All On Your Fitness Goals!!! Gym Only Membership: ONLY $22.99/mo Gym Plus Group Fitness: ONLY $27.99/mo Fitness Boot Camp: ONLY $99/mo All Memberships Include: : Access To Both Good Life Fitness Locations : FREE Tanning : FREE Child Care : Full Cardio/Weight Room : HUGE Women's ONLY Fitness Room SPECIAL: Expires December 16th At 10p.m. certain restrictions apply.Share it!
Support Local Business This Saturday!!! Gift Certificates Are Available!!! With An Overwhelming Response We Have EXTENDED Our HUGE Black Friday Specials To EXTEND Through Sunday At 8p.m. At Both Good Life Fitness Locations!! At Good Life Fitness We Are HONORED To Assist Lincoln And Neighboring Communities And Are Proud Members Of The Lincoln Chamber Of Commerce!! Did You Know That Good Life Fitness Is A Locally Owned And Operated Business Where The Owners Live In Lincoln And Are In The Gyms Everyday!!! We Pride On Being Voted The #1 Health Club In Lincoln, In Nebraska, And Voted TOP 50 Gyms In America!! Support Your Local Business This Saturday!!! Share it!
Due To An OVERWHELMING Response Our HUGE Black Friday Specials Have Been EXTENDED To Sunday At 8p.m.!!!!! YES Join The #1 Gym Nebraska With Our HUGE Black Friday Sales!!! Take Advantage Of HUGE Savings!! Maybe You Are Traveling And Can't Make It In...NO Worry All Specials Can Be Purchased Over The Phone!!! Share it!
Paleo, Low Carb, Macro Balance, and so much more can very confusing on the best method or approach for you. Since 1999 over 15,000 nutrition books have been produced with the "answer" to the ever growing obesity epidemic in the United States! At Good Life Fitness we might not have all the answers BUT we pride on educating our members on proper nutrition for LONG term success. Yes we understand there are quicker/shorter methods...BUT that we pride on long term fitness success for our members. At Good Life Fitness we focus on the 3 B's of nutrition....basic meals, balanced meals, and best choices. Schedule today a FREE nutrition consultation today to discuss your goals to help you look and feel your best in 2018!! Share it!
A HUGE Thank You To All Of The Members Of Good Life Fitness For Their Dedication, Passion And Bringing Their "A" Games To Get Better Every Single Day With One Meal, One Workout, One Day At A Time!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You To Our Amazing Managers Christy Johnson Glf Ryan Wright Glf Jen Imus And To The ENTIRE Staff For Their Dedication To Helping The Members And The Community Of Lincoln And Surrounding Areas With Achieving Long Term Health And Fitness Success!!! A HUGE Honor To Receive This Award....Thank You For Choosing Your Locally Owned And Operated Good Life Fitness💪
Dedicated To Your Fitness Success! Dave, Jason, Steve And The Entire Staff AweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesomeShare it!
Good Life Fitness Rev XX Was A HUGE Success!!! An AWESOME Turnout Of The MOST Dedicated Members In The Universe!!! GREAT Job To All!!! Yes The 1st Annual Rev XX Boot Camp/Spin Class Was A Ton Of FUN!!! Thank You To Jen Lund And Our Entire Staff PLUS Our AWEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME Members For Making This Day A Fun Success!!!!! Share it!
So many people often ask "what should I do before I workout?". Well....check out the instructors at Good Life Fitness as they reveal their favorite PRE workout nutrition. If you have any questions please schedule today a FREE nutrition consultation.
- Greek yogurt or string cheese and fruit. – Christy Johnson
- My go-to is 1 slice whole wheat toast & 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter-Lee Johnson
- Egg whites with 2 eggs. Topped with some salsa and avocado – Brittany Funk
- Just have protein powder in almond milk. – Leah Sveen
- Hard boiled egg, toast with peanut butter, protein bar, or a protein shake an hour before.- Megan Henderson
- Hour or so before is Greek Yogurt and an apple –Katelyn Stevens
- Protein energy balls or a hard boiled egg- Lexee Kuhlman
- Spoonful of peanut butter & half a banana or 2 eggs scrambled with cottage cheese. - Amanda Swyers
- 1 Scoop Of Vanilla Protein In 12oz Of Coffee- Steve Auxier
- 3 egg whites 1 yolk, 2 strips turkey bacon, old fashioned oatmeal, 1/2 tbsp all natural almond butter, blue berries- Ryan Wright
Fall is here, colder weather on its' way and YES your motivational and dedication to fitness will be tested to it's max! Check out my TOP tips for Fall motivation to help you stay on track PLUS look and feel your BEST going into 2018!!!
- Support System- Your support system at home, work, and the gym is key to help hold you accountable when the cravings kick in and your motivation drops to hit the gym!!
- Participate In Fitness Challenges- Work challenges, online line and your health club fitness challenges are great ways to hold yourself accountable and set short but yet motivating goals!!