By Popular Request!!!! YES!!!! Mark Your Calendars For Our N-10sive TRX/Fusion X Crossover Class At Good Life Fitness South East And Good Life Fitness South West!!!!!!!!!!! Sign Up Available At BOTH Good Life Fitness Locations Starting October 23rd!!
So many people often ask “what should I do before I workout?”. Well….check out the instructors at Good Life Fitness as they reveal their favorite PRE workout nutrition. If you have any questions please schedule today a FREE nutrition consultation.
- Greek yogurt or string cheese and fruit. – Christy Johnson
- My go-to is 1 slice whole wheat toast & 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter-Lee Johnson
- Egg whites with 2 eggs. Topped with some salsa and avocado – Brittany Funk
- Just have protein powder in almond milk. – Leah Sveen
- Hard boiled egg, toast with peanut butter, protein bar, or a protein shake an hour before.- Megan Henderson
- Hour or so before is Greek Yogurt and an apple –Katelyn Stevens
- Protein energy balls or a hard boiled egg- Lexee Kuhlman
- Spoonful of peanut butter & half a banana or 2 eggs scrambled with cottage cheese. – Amanda Swyers
- 1 Scoop Of Vanilla Protein In 12oz Of Coffee- Steve Auxier
- 3 egg whites 1 yolk, 2 strips turkey bacon, old fashioned oatmeal, 1/2 tbsp all natural almond butter, blue berries- Ryan Wright
Fall is here, colder weather on its’ way and YES your motivational and dedication to fitness will be tested to it’s max! Check out my TOP tips for Fall motivation to help you stay on track PLUS look and feel your BEST going into 2018!!!
- Support System- Your support system at home, work, and the gym is key to help hold you accountable when the cravings kick in and your motivation drops to hit the gym!!
- Participate In Fitness Challenges- Work challenges, online line and your health club fitness challenges are great ways to hold yourself accountable and set short but yet motivating goals!!
3. H.I.I.T Training- Short but sweet!! Yes to boom up the metabolism, change up the dreaded cardio I would highly recommend H.I.I.T training ( high intensity interval training).
4. Early Morning Workouts- YES short term pain for long term gain!! I highly recommend getting in your workouts before your day gets going and your motivations or EXCUSITIS kicks in:)
5. Track Your Workouts And Keep A Journal- Individuals who have tracked their workouts and nutrition PLUS kept monthly measurements have shown a 90% long term fitness success rate!!
6. Attend A Scheduled Workout– Scheduled meetings and meeting others there are HUGE for success! A scheduled workout with a trainer will hold you accountable and when you feel like staying in bed or skipping the gym these are CRUCIAL for your success!!
An AMAZING transformation from Good Life Fitness boot camper!! Audie has been attending 6a.m. N-10sive boot camp several days a week and working with Good Life Fitness nutritionist Dewayne Roth since January!!! Audie has dropped OVER 50lbs!!! Audie’s physical transformation is AMAZING!! His ENERGY, His PASSION, And His Internal Transformation Shows!!!! Adding Years To Your Life…And Life To Your Years!!
A HUGE Congratulations To All Of The 100 Day Competitors Of The Bryan Health Challenge!!!!
1st Place: Glenda Schnase- Dropped 17 lbs and over 5 inches from her naval!!
2nd Place: Sandy Kirchner- Dropped 15 lbs and dropped 3 inches from her naval!
3rd Place: Jamie Schafer- Dropped 11 lbs and dropped over 1.5 from her naval!
We Are HONORED To Assist Glenda, Sandy, and Jamie And The Employees Of Bryan Hospital On Their Fitness Journey At Good Life Fitness