Looking at various studies on obesity, the researchers found several common factors among those who were successful in maintaining their weight loss long term. Check out these top 3 tips.
- Limiting T.V Screen Time- I often hear I do not have enough time to exercise...but funny thing is they can recite the current sit-com show to you. With T.V comes snacking and mindless eating...BE CAREFUL:) The average American population spends 3 hours a day watching T.V. Try and replace this time by taking a walk or going to the gym..
- Maintaining Consistency- Our bodies are creatures of habit. Staying consistent on your daily caloric intake and maintaining consistency with their workouts and nutrition was key. There is no "falling off the wagon".
- Weight Training- The secret is "muscle". Yes NOT huge bulk but muscle. The key for long term bone health, metabolism health, and successful weight management is preserving your muscle. It is the armor of your future success. Exercising with weight a minimum of 3 x week.
So many people often ask "what should I do before I workout?". Well....check out the instructors at Good Life Fitness as they reveal their favorite PRE workout nutrition. If you have any questions please schedule today a FREE nutrition consultation.
- Greek yogurt or string cheese and fruit. – Christy Johnson
- My go-to is 1 slice whole wheat toast & 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter-Lee Johnson
- Egg whites with 2 eggs. Topped with some salsa and avocado – Brittany Funk
- Just have protein powder in almond milk. – Leah Sveen
- Hard boiled egg, toast with peanut butter, protein bar, or a protein shake an hour before.- Megan Henderson
- Hour or so before is Greek Yogurt and an apple –Katelyn Stevens
- Protein energy balls or a hard boiled egg- Lexee Kuhlman
- Spoonful of peanut butter & half a banana or 2 eggs scrambled with cottage cheese. - Amanda Swyers
- 1 Scoop Of Vanilla Protein In 12oz Of Coffee- Steve Auxier
- 3 egg whites 1 yolk, 2 strips turkey bacon, old fashioned oatmeal, 1/2 tbsp all natural almond butter, blue berries- Ryan Wright
Fall is here, colder weather on its' way and YES your motivational and dedication to fitness will be tested to it's max! Check out my TOP tips for Fall motivation to help you stay on track PLUS look and feel your BEST going into 2018!!!
- Support System- Your support system at home, work, and the gym is key to help hold you accountable when the cravings kick in and your motivation drops to hit the gym!!
- Participate In Fitness Challenges- Work challenges, online line and your health club fitness challenges are great ways to hold yourself accountable and set short but yet motivating goals!!
An AMAZING transformation from Good Life Fitness boot camper!! Audie has been attending 6a.m. N-10sive boot camp several days a week and working with Good Life Fitness nutritionist Dewayne Roth since January!!! Audie has dropped OVER 50lbs!!! Audie's physical transformation is AMAZING!! His ENERGY, His PASSION, And His Internal Transformation Shows!!!! Adding Years To Your Life...And Life To Your Years!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Share it!
We are expanding the Group Fitness Staff at good life fitness n-10sive boot camp, and I couldn't be more excited about the changes to come! If you are.....a MEMBER of Good LIfe and think you've got what it takes to hit the stage, PM me now! Some of our best instructors started out as members who loved our classes! If you are.....an INSTRUCTOR at another facility in town, and would like to see what Good Life is all about, PM me too! We are hiring experienced instructors who we can fast track to Instructing at Good Life! Hiring for BOTH locations. Yoga, Spinning, TRX, Cardio, Kickboxing, Boot Camp and Strength classes. Share it!