YES By Member Popular Request We Are Adding NEW Class Times And YES We Are Bringing Back N-10sive Blast X!! You Request…We Listen!! HONORED To Assist So Many On Their Fitness Journey At Good Life Fitness!! NEW Schedule Starts October 23rd!!
We are expanding the Group Fitness Staff at good life fitness n-10sive boot camp, and I couldn’t be more excited about the changes to come!
If you are…..a MEMBER of Good LIfe and think you’ve got what it takes to hit the stage, PM me now! Some of our best instructors started out as members who loved our classes!
If you are…..an INSTRUCTOR at another facility in town, and would like to see what Good Life is all about, PM me too! We are hiring experienced instructors who we can fast track to Instructing at Good Life!
Hiring for BOTH locations. Yoga, Spinning, TRX, Cardio, Kickboxing, Boot Camp and Strength classes.
YES!! NEW At Good Life Fitness!! Check Out Rev XX At Good Life Fitness South East On 84th Highway 2!!! Couple Can Be Friends, Neighbors, Room Mates….OR Anybody That Is Your 10th Person!!!! A Person That Holds You Accountable!!!
LIMITED Spots Are Available!! FREE For All Members Of Good Life Fitness!!!!
A HUGE Congratulations To All Of The 100 Day Competitors Of The Bryan Health Challenge!!!!
1st Place: Glenda Schnase- Dropped 17 lbs and over 5 inches from her naval!!
2nd Place: Sandy Kirchner- Dropped 15 lbs and dropped 3 inches from her naval!
3rd Place: Jamie Schafer- Dropped 11 lbs and dropped over 1.5 from her naval!
We Are HONORED To Assist Glenda, Sandy, and Jamie And The Employees Of Bryan Hospital On Their Fitness Journey At Good Life Fitness
Here are the Top 7 obstacles to overcome daily!
1. Hitting The Snooze Button– Yes the snooze button in the morning can be your big obstacle. By waking up 10 minutes early each day this can be the deciding factor to give you enough time to eat your balanced out breakfast! No more drive throughs or sugar packed breakfast bars.
2. Exercising In The Morning- Studies show a 90% success rate for people that exercise in the early morning before work. If life gets in the way then you must make it a priority no matter what to exercise first thing in the morning. The old saying ” Early bird gets the worm”:)
3. Pack Your Lunch– If you try to wing your lunch you will make bad choices that are not on your program. Co-workers and friends can easily influence you with your guard down. Take the extra time each night to prepare your lunch for the following day. Fail to plan to plan to fail:)
4. Starting A Fitness Program– Yes this is short term pain with long term gains. Everybody struggles in the beginning. Nobody is bullet proof from first time soreness. I truly believe this is mentally tough for exercisers trying to start up again with their fitness program. Nobody likes to be sore or struggling to breath. Our bodies are a creature of habit and will adjust within 2 weeks. Just get through the beginning stages:))
5. Switching Your Food Choices– Yes we love salt, sugar and fat! Yes the temptations are killers but are you willing to fight through the temptations to get where you want to be? Our bodies are constantly trying to reward and comfort. Set your mindset for cruise control and fight off the battles of temptations! Short term pain for long term gain!!
6. Cooking And Grocery Shopping– Yes cooking is a short term pain with long term gains. I know many claim they have limited culinary skills. Another short term pain is cleaning the kitchen and grocery shopping. To look and feel your best I can guarantee you that eating out for your meals will produce NO results of lean sculpted body. Take the extra time and experiment with herbs and spices. Also I highly recommend the cookbook Eating For Life and TasteofMai.blogspot.com for creative healthy recipes.
7. Fear- Yes FEAR is our #1 killer of long term gains in fitness! Many fear the fact of failure in fitness. It is much easier to use fear as an obstacle to keep you from reaching your potential. Many fear of looking out of place in the gym environment. I highly recommend the group setting of fitness boot camps, group x classes, and also seeking the guidance of a qualified personal trainer. REMEMBER everyone no matter how experienced they are in fitness has felt the fear of the new gym environment. This fear is a short term pain for long term gains.Share it!
YES tank top, halter top, tube top weather is coming…are you ready?!? Schedule today a FREE personal training/nutrition consultation to help set your fitness goals for Spring!! FREE body composition testing to help with your starting goals!! FREE equipment orientation to answer any questions you have.
Stop by the front desk for more details!