Good Life Fitness/Blue Blood Brewery "HONOR The Fallen 5k" Donation! Huge Thank You To Everyone Who Came And Supported The Good Life Fitness/Blue Blood Brewery “ Honor The Fallen”5k!! From All Of Your Support A Donation Of $7,140.41 Was Donated To The Law Enforcement Memorial Fund On Behalf Of Good Life Fitness We Are HONORED To Be Part Of This Wonderful Cause! Mark Your Calendars For May 11th 2019 For The 2nd Annual “Honor The Fallen” 5k Race Early Registration Discounts Will Be Available!! Share it!
Calling All Golfer's!! Check Out This SPECIAL Sports Specific Seminar With Certified Personal Trainers Kurtis Doremus Glf Trainer And Bryant Travis!!! Do you golf with pain? Are you unsure of the specific exercises to help with your hamstring, hips, and shoulder flexibility? This Seminar Will Cover The Following: ***Shoulder/Hip Mobilitiy *** Core Strengthening Exercise ***Golf Specific Exercises To Improve Strength/Stamina *** Q&A Of Specific Exercises To Prevent Injuries LIMITED Spots Are Available!!!! Share it!
Good Life Fitness Keeps Getting Better And Better!!! Enrollment Is Open NOW!!! We Would Like To Introduce Our NEW GLF Kids Club Manager Nicole Von Kaenel!!! Nicole Brings OVER 16yrs Teaching Experience Of Children's Physical Education In Our Lincoln Education Systems!!! GLF Kids Club is an after school program focused on giving kids the tools needed to become the healthiest and happiest they can be. Kids will experience both physical and educational activities, planned by a certified Physical Education Teacher with 16 years teaching experience!!!
- Home Work Help- GLF Kids Club offers homework help to school aged students. Children will also receive a healthy and nutritious snack.
- Fitness Activities- Kids will participate in games, fitness challenges, yoga as well as different stations focusing on balance and coordination.
This Fun Filled After School Fitness And Learning Program Is Very EXCITING And Will Be Offered At Good Life Fitness SE Monday-Friday!!!
We Are NOW Accepting Applications For Part Time Kids Club Teachers!!! Additional Questions And All Applications Please Send To Steve@goodlifefit.com SPREAD The Word!!!!Share it!
Every Day We Are HONORED To Assist So Many Members With ONE Meal, ONE Workout, ONE Day At A Time!!! Congratulations Lisa Jones On Winning Boot Camper Of The Week!!! Lisa Has Been Attending 5a.m Boot Camp 3-5x Week For A Little Over A Year!!! Lisa Has Dropped OVER 10lbs And 2 Sizes!!! The BEST Part She Looks And Feels GREAT!! Lisa Was Encouraged To Join Good Life Fitness From Her Good Friend Paula Fankhauser!!! GOOOO TEAM!!! Share it!
Introducing Lincoln's #1 Treadmill Boot Camp At Good Life Fitness!!! Yes Just One Of The 4 Formats Of Boot Camp That Good Life Fitness Offers. Check Out Our Knockout (Kickboxing) Boot Camp, Crank X (Treadmill/Spinning) Boot Camp And Our Original Tabata Boot Camp At Good Life Fitness!!! Tred X Is For All Fitness Levels!! Come Try 1 FREE Week!! Share it!
How does one stay focused in achieving their fitness success? I often look at the pioneers of fitness and ponder how do they stay motivated year after year? I wonder what makes them have the daily desire to get better or stay on track? Now everyone is human and we all have little setbacks of motivation but all in all the end result is the goal….to live a healthy and prosperous life! When choosing your fitness path there should be a lot of thought put into what you are striving to do. Working with clients many people are confused in what direction to follow? Fitness is very similar to the weather in Nebraska…constantly changing. Fitness people are sometimes known as “Lilly hoppers” jumping from one program to the next and the end result is NO RESULTS and FRUSTRATION! Have you ever thought about following a GPS to your fitness success? Have you ever consulted with a fitness professional about your fitness plan? Are you tired of just going through motions and still receiving the same results? Will your fitness path be different in 2018? My challenge for you is to step out of your comfort zone and really make 2018 YOUR year! Have you ever thought about all the realms of fitness and what fitness really is? Fitness…what is fitness? Fitness is very broad to so many and is viewed in many different ways. Maybe you are an avid cyclist, avid runner, maybe you are a weight trainer or a group x participant? So, have you ever thought about experimenting with other forms of fitness? Here are a few questions to ask yourself?
- How is my energy..do I feel lathargic? 2. How is my flexibility or joint health? 3. Can I run 1 mile? Can I sprint 100 meters? 4. Is your fitness program balanced with strength and cardiovascular training or out of balance? 5. Have I been in a fitness rut…but afraid to experiment because I am worried about losing what I have gained? 6. Am I winded walking up a flight of stairs? How about carrying laundry up a flight of stairs? 7. Do I drive around looking for front door parking at the gym, the grocery store, or at my job? 8. Do I use a riding lawn mower instead of push mower? 9. Do I use a snow blower because it is easier than shoveling?
- Why do we keep trying the same program layout and the end results are still not there? Have you ever wondered for as long as I can remember why we do weight training first for roughly 30 minutes followed by a cardiovascular exercise for 30-45 minutes? Why is this the norm in commercial gyms?
- Why do we always train the core at the end of the workout when we are already tired..why not first?
- Why is the heart rate our #1 indicator of our intensity or calorie expenditure readings throughout the workout? How about physical exertion or RPE scale?
- Why do we train the largest muscle groups first then following the smaller accessory groups?
- Why do we rest 48 hours in between exercising the same muscle groups? Gymnasts or Easter Bloc countries do not follow these physiology rules?
- Who sets the standard for how much protein is needed to maximize lean muscle synthesis?
- Why do we eat our fruit at end of the meal? Why not first?
- Who really developed the food pyramid? Was there other intentions behind this program?
- Should I do a dynamic stretches Pre-work?