So many people often ask "what should I do before I workout?". Well....check out the instructors at Good Life Fitness as they reveal their favorite PRE workout nutrition. If you have any questions please schedule today a FREE nutrition consultation.
- Greek yogurt or string cheese and fruit. – Christy Johnson
- My go-to is 1 slice whole wheat toast & 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter-Lee Johnson
- Egg whites with 2 eggs. Topped with some salsa and avocado – Brittany Funk
- Just have protein powder in almond milk. – Leah Sveen
- Hard boiled egg, toast with peanut butter, protein bar, or a protein shake an hour before.- Megan Henderson
- Hour or so before is Greek Yogurt and an apple –Katelyn Stevens
- Protein energy balls or a hard boiled egg- Lexee Kuhlman
- Spoonful of peanut butter & half a banana or 2 eggs scrambled with cottage cheese. - Amanda Swyers
- 1 Scoop Of Vanilla Protein In 12oz Of Coffee- Steve Auxier
- 3 egg whites 1 yolk, 2 strips turkey bacon, old fashioned oatmeal, 1/2 tbsp all natural almond butter, blue berries- Ryan Wright
Fall is here, colder weather on its' way and YES your motivational and dedication to fitness will be tested to it's max! Check out my TOP tips for Fall motivation to help you stay on track PLUS look and feel your BEST going into 2018!!!
- Support System- Your support system at home, work, and the gym is key to help hold you accountable when the cravings kick in and your motivation drops to hit the gym!!
- Participate In Fitness Challenges- Work challenges, online line and your health club fitness challenges are great ways to hold yourself accountable and set short but yet motivating goals!!
YES!! NEW At Good Life Fitness!! Check Out Rev XX At Good Life Fitness South East On 84th Highway 2!!! Couple Can Be Friends, Neighbors, Room Mates....OR Anybody That Is Your 10th Person!!!! A Person That Holds You Accountable!!! LIMITED Spots Are Available!! FREE For All Members Of Good Life Fitness!!!! Share it!
http://www.kfornow.com/best-lincoln-2017/ It's That Time Again!!! Best Of Lincoln Voting!! Please Cast Your Vote For Your Places In Lincoln!! Good Life Fitness Has Made The Final Voting In the BEST Health & Fitness With The BEST Facilities And BEST Service!! We Are HONORED To Assist Lincoln And Surrounding Communities On Their Health And Fitness!! As A Locally Owned/Operated Business We Pride On Customer Service With ONE MEAL, ONE WORKOUT, ONE DAY AT A TIME!!! Thank You For Your Time Steve Auxier- Good Life Fitness Share it!
A HUGE Congratulations To All Of The 100 Day Competitors Of The Bryan Health Challenge!!!! 1st Place: Glenda Schnase- Dropped 17 lbs and over 5 inches from her naval!! 2nd Place: Sandy Kirchner- Dropped 15 lbs and dropped 3 inches from her naval! 3rd Place: Jamie Schafer- Dropped 11 lbs and dropped over 1.5 from her naval! We Are HONORED To Assist Glenda, Sandy, and Jamie And The Employees Of Bryan Hospital On Their Fitness Journey At Good Life Fitness Share it!