Wow peer pressure and a bucket full of crabs! Sounds interesting? Peer pressure can be the #1 downfall to a person’s fitness success! Approaching the holiday season you will be put in situations that will test your loyality to sticking with the PLAN! With multiple holiday parties and tempting co-workers you will really have to stick to your guns! Don’t cave in! Be prepared ahead of time! In the fitness world and in life I like to visualize people as crabs. Have you ever noticed a fisherman’s crab bucket has no lid on it? Why? Well when one crab tries to escape the other crabs will pull him down. No crab ever escapes. Dating back to the college days I lived with guys that were constantly trying to get me to fail on my diet. Don’t get me wrong I ate my fair share of pizza and beer, but when I got serious I was 100% committed to the plan! Now while I was cooking up my chicken breast, brown rice, and broccolli, these guys were eating pizza! They constantly ridiculed me trying to get me to fail. Stick to your guns! Remember “No Food Tastes As Good As The Feeling Of Having The Body Of Your Dreams”! I love that line from Bill Phillips! To be successful with your fitness goals stick to the “10th person theory“. Choose your surroundings and friends wisely. Choose 9 other people that are on the same mindset of fitness that you are. This goes for all aspects of your life. The goal is that you will be 1/10 of those successful people! Avoid the crabs in life that will constantly bring you down. Be an optimist!! Dedicated To Your Fitness Success!Share it!
- Stop The Fitness Insanity
- Tips For Fitness On The Road
- Good Life Fitness Partners With The Child Advocacy Center!!!
- Surviving The FIRST 21 Days Of Fitness
- Winter Time Mindless Eating
- FREE Fitness Classes All Week At Good Life Fitness- January 8th-January 14th.
- TOP 15 Questions To Ask When Searching For A Gym In 2018!!
- Setting Fitness Goals In 2018
- Good Life Fitness NEW Years Eve/Day Hours