8 Week “Shred” Transformation Challenge Winner!
Congratulations to Joyce Palmer on her fitness success!! Joyce transformed her body in little as 8 weeks with one meal, one workout, one day at a time!! Watch her interview videos below:
Ride the fitness wave!! The key for long term fitness success is to make it past 3 magic dates. Those dates are returning to the gym after day 1, being consistent in the first 21 days, and yes the last is 12 weeks!!! OVER 55 million people will start on their fitness goals come January 1st….but a whopping 80% will be done by March 1st!! CRAAAAAAZY %. WHY?!? Well many start off like a rocket ship and do not pace themselves causing frustration, burnout, and NO results.
Soooo….how do you ride the fitness wave for long term results?!? The answer….start NOW! Don’t wait until January 1st to start. If you start now at the 8-10 week mark you will get a HUGE spark of MOTIVATION and ENERGY from the New Year Resolution members and then ride the fitness wave!!!
Train Hard, Train Smart And Expect Success!Share it!
- Jen Regier- Good Life Fitness Group Fitness Manager Brings Home The Gold
- Congratulations Mother/Daughter Members Of The Month!!!
- Top 5 Exercise Tips For Busy People
- Good Life Fitness Staff Receives Keiser Spinning Certification
- NO Time To Workout?!?
- The Silent Killer…Sarcopenia
- NEW Employment Opportunities At Good Life Fitness
- Top Tips To Help Break The Stubborn Weight Loss Plateau
- The NEW Good Life Fitness Southeast Coming Soon!