8 Week “Shred” Transformation Challenge Winner!
Congratulations to Joyce Palmer on her fitness success!! Joyce transformed her body in little as 8 weeks with one meal, one workout, one day at a time!! Watch her interview videos below:
The Good Life Fitness “Shred” recipes!!! Yes every Wednesday on Facebook check out the “shred” recipes that are featured by Lauren and Caitlynn. Here are the links plus much much more:)
Lauren GLF Nutritionist https://www.facebook.com/lauren.merchantglfnutritionist?fref=ts
Caitlynn GLF Nutritionist https://www.facebook.com/fuelgoodfeelgood
Slow Cooker apple pie oatmeal you can make overnight while you sleep!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 hours on low heat
Yield: 4 servings
Serving size: 1 cup
1 cup steel cut oats
1 Tbsp flaxseed
4 medium-size apples, peeled and diced
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cups water
2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir gently to mix ingredients together.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. If possible, stir and check oatmeal after 5-6 hours of cooking.
Per Serving (1 cup):
Protein: 7gShare it!
- Spooky Halloween Costume Contest
- Student Drops Over 40lbs!!!!
- Good Life Fitness Employee Spotlight
- You Must Have A Healthy Foundation For Long Term Nutrition Success
- Welcome Friends To Good Life Fitness
- Summer Vacations And Staying On The Nutrition Plan On The Road
- 4th Of July Holiday Weekend Hours At Good Life Fitness
- Good Life Fitness “Shred” 12 Week Transformation Challenge
- Fear…Is It Holding You Back From Fitness Success?