8 Week “Shred” Transformation Challenge Winner!
Congratulations to Joyce Palmer on her fitness success!! Joyce transformed her body in little as 8 weeks with one meal, one workout, one day at a time!! Watch her interview videos below:
I am a HUGE believer in shooting for the stars BUT so many people fail to recognize the importance of short simple daily goals and crossing those off for long term fitness success!! Good Life Fitness personal trainer Bryant Travis gives his tips on setting fitness goals!
Tip of the day: Goals!! Goals are important in anything that a person does. Without goals there is no direction. Without direction a person will often find themselves “spinning their wheels.” This is true with fitness. Without a goal little will be accomplished or maintained for the long term. Whether you want to just lose 5lbs, run faster, bench 300lbs, compete in bodybuilding, etc goals are needed in order to map out a path to success. Set S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, …attainable, relevant, time) goals for 1week, 4weeks, and 12weeks to help you be successful in whatever you choose to do.
Bryant Travis- Good Life Fitness personal trainer/nutritionist
For more information or to schedule a FREE fitness consultation send Bryant an email at email@example.com OR call Good Life Fitness (402)434-4444
- Top Reasons Why To Hire A Personal Trainer
- Fitness And Nutrition On The Road
- 2016 Good Life Fitness 6 Week “Shred” Challenge
- Good Life Fitness Wins Lincoln’s Choice Award!!!!!
- Good Life Fitness Southeast Ground Break
- Finding The Right Health Club For You In 2016
- EXTENSION Of The Platinum Memberships
- Avoid These People For Fitness Success
- HUGE Good Life Fitness 84th & Highway 2 Pre-Opening Sale