A HUGE Thank You To All Of The Members And Everyone Who Voted In The Nomination Rounds Of The Lincoln's Choice Awards!!!
Good Life Fitness Has Been Selected In The TOP 5 Businesses In Lincoln Ne For 2 Categories
AWEEEEEESOME We Are The ONLY Health Club Business To Be Voted In The TOP 5 Businesses In Lincoln For Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Final Voting For "Place To Feel A Burn" AND Customer Service Starts This Monday!!
We Are EXCITED To Be The ONLY Locally Owned/Operated NON Fitness Franchise To Make The TOP 5 In Voting And ONLY Health Club To Be Selected For Customer Service!! Jason, And I PLUS Our Entire Staff Are HONORED To Assist Everyone With ONE MEAL, ONE WORKOUT, ONE Day At A TIME!!!
To Look And Feel Your Best In 2019...Come Train With The Best At Good Life Fitness!!
How many hours per day are you spending at the gym and still not getting the results that you want? OVER 55 million people start their fitness journey in January and OVER 65% are done by March!! There are a bunch of reason of reasons for this major drop off.
- Lack Of Results
- Extreme Burnout
- Lack Of Knowledge From Bad Fitness Information
- Muscle And Fiction: How many times have you tried a program from one muscle magazine and noticed zero result? Have you noticed that every fitness magazine advertises bogus claims or the common infomercial that states " If you lose more than 30# in the first 2 weeks then discontinue usage"..hmmm heck yes I take those odd.
- Law Of Diminishing Returns: This common law of economics should not be forgotten. With fitness not necessarily more is better. The longer you spend weight training the more damage that you are doing to the body.
- Skipped Meals: Are you skipping meals or snacks? If so then you are missing one of the most IMPORTANT steps of developing good habits. A catabolic body (muscle wasting) will never produce lean muscle tissue to its fullest potential.
Good Life Fitness Is Lincoln's Premier Health & Fitness Facility!! When looking for a gym in 2019 please ask the following questions:Share it!
- Do you have to sign a long term contract? ( 1 year, 2 year, 3 year) (Not at Good Life Fitness )
- Do you have to pay an initiation fee? (Not at Good Life Fitness)
- Do you have cancellation fees? (Not at Good Life Fitness)
- Do you have certified trainers and nutritionists on staff to help you not only reach your goals, but also teach you the tools to maintain them?(Good Life Fitness has the BEST
- Do you offer group and one on one personal training? (Good Life Fitness does)
- Do you offer metabolic personal training? (Good Life Fitness does)
- Do you offer 30 minute Lunch time classes? (Good Life Fitness does)
- How many fitness classes do you offer per week? (Good Life Fitness offers OVER 160 combined boot camp and fitness classes per week)
- Do you offer free childcare? (Good Life Fitness does)